TERMS & CONDITION
In these terms and conditions:
-“Yours Sincerely Bakery” means Yours Sincerely Bakery (UEN: 53394205E)
-“Website” refers to the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.yourssincerelybakery.com;
-“We” / “us” / "our" refers to Yours Sincerely Bakery.
By placing an order with Yours Sincerely Bakery, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Yours Sincerely Bakery reserves the right to make changes to the product, pricing, and any other content on the website.
- We may take photos or videos of your cake order for advertising, publicity, or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish for your order to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the confirmation / payment of the order. Failing which, you irrevocably waive all rights which you may have now or in the future including but not limited to your rights under the Copyright Act or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Yours Sincerely Bakery’s right to use your name, biographical details, photographs and recordings.
Product and Ordering
- Our products are handmade and subject to slight variations (including color, size and finish), as well as the availability of decorative elements such as toy figurines, fresh floral and fresh fruit
- All weights, recommended servings and sizes are approximations only
- Dark or bright buttercream colors may stain the tongue and alter the original taste of the cream. If you wish to avoid this, please request for lighter color(s) instead.
- Wooden skewers, toothpicks, plastic straws and/or floral wires may be used in fondant decorations and/or the cake to help with the structure of the cake and hold decorations in place.
- Pictures are for reference only and elements within the photo may not be part of the item. Please read the item description carefully.
- We reserve the right to substitute, change, accept or reject any orders or cake designs.
- Slight changes to the design may be made, depending on the cake size and add ons, as we deem fit for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Wording and add ons will be placed / piped as per cake decorator deems fit, unless otherwise requested in comments box / specified in the order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Yours Sincerely Bakery, at the time order is placed. Payment must be completed within 24hours for quote to remain valid, unless otherwise agreed on.
- We do not do mock ups or drawings of customized cake designs. Photo reference of past work may be provided on request, subject to availability.
- Full payment is required to confirm the order.
Cancellation or Change to order
- Order cancellations are not allowed after order is placed.
- Under extraordinary circumstances where a cancellation is possible (subject to management approval), any discount codes or free delivery used will be forfeited and a cancellation fee of 20% will apply. The remaining amount will be turned into store credit. Strictly no refunds will be made.
- Any changes to the order are subject to approval and additional charge, if required. Any discount codes or free delivery used will be forfeited.
- Standard cake designs cannot be customized (E.g. addition of decorations, changes to cake colour etc.)
- Free Flexi delivery for orders above $250 is available for orders made via the website, with a minimum 3 working days lead time. This will exclude any surcharge such as CBD / Sentosa addresses.
- Changes in delivery time are subject to available slots. Delivery surcharge(s) may apply for last-minute changes.
- Change from collection to delivery is subject to the availability of slots. Regular delivery charges and surcharges will apply. Free delivery will not apply even if it is more than 4 days notice.
- The recipient of the cake is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake (including provisions of knives, candles, wording, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Any defect or incorrect item(s) must be raised to the delivery man (for deliveries) so rectification can be made. We will not be liable for any error or damage after delivery is completed.
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the delivery time slot chosen, we will attempt to call the number provided. If you can be contacted, the driver may leave the items at an agreed location (such as in front of the door). We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items.
- If the driver is unable to contact the recipient after 3 attempts, the order will be returned to the shop. You may choose to self collect or arrange for re-delivery (delivery fees + surcharges will apply, subject to available slots)
- Our delivery provider cannot be held liable for reasonable delay due to factors beyond our control (e.g. unexpected traffic conditions.)
- Our delivery provider reserves the right to reject the delivery to restricted areas (including road blocks).
Changes in collection time are subject to available slots.
- The store closes at 10.00pm, last pick up must be made before 9.45pm. Our staff will not be able to wait for you to collect past 10.00pm. Any missed collection can be collected the next day. We will keep the uncollected items for a maximum of 3 days (inclusive original collection date)
- The person collecting the cake (including your self-appointed courier) is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake (including provisions of knives, candles, wording, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Any defect or incorrect design/size must be raised to the staff on shift so rectification can be made. We will not be liable for any error or damage after collection/handover.
- We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the company behind the trademarked characters.
Storage for cakes and cupcakes
- Cakes should leave our shop cold so that it is safe for transportation. Please follow the respective care instructions for your cake:
- Fresh cream cakes: Best had cold, straight from the fridge.
- Buttercream cakes: Best had at aircon temperature. Buttercream cakes straight from the fridge will require a thaw time of 30mins-1.5hours depending on cake size.
- Fondant cakes can be placed in a cold aircon temp (18-20deg). Do not refrigerate.
- If you need to refrigerate a cake with fondant, it must be taken out to a cold aircon temperature of 18-20degrees (instead of room temp straight away) to minimize condensation. Condensation can occur when the change in temperature is too great.
- Once cut, best kept in an airtight container.
- Consume within 2-3 days depending on flavor
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.